AIR-FLOW® and PIEZON®
The original AIR-FLOW® method
With the Original AIR-FLOW® method developed by EMS, air, water and a minimally abrasive powder such as AIR-FLOW®PLUS are mixed and applied with consistent pressure for cleaning tooth surfaces…
Here are the advantages of AIR-FLOW® and AIR-FLOW® PLUS powder at a glance:
- Gently and safely removes harmful biofilm; thus, AIR-FLOW® is helping to prevent caries, gingivitis and periodontitis on natural teeth and reducing the risks of perimucositis and peri-implantitis for implants.
- Quickly and safely eliminates even stubborn discolourations without damaging dental substance.
Find out more about the Original AIR-FLOW® method here.
The Original Piezon® NO PAIN method
The Original Piezon® NO PAIN method ensures that patients experience almost painless treatment when you are working with ultrasonic devices. For unlike conventional sonic and ultrasonic devices, the Piezon® method developed by EMS ensures linear alignment and completely controlled vibration behaviour of the original EMS scaling instruments.
- The advantages of Piezon® NO PAIN at a glance:
- Saves a great deal of time while providing optimal treatment outcomes
- Extremely safe, gentle and almost painless for patients
- Does not cause injury to the gingival epithelium
- No sensory irritation caused by unpleasant sounds
- Allows for optimal instrument control thanks to automatic power adjustment – called Dynamic Response
Find out more about the Piezon® NO PAIN method here.